Are you Prepared for it when it Happens?
I remember 1998 and 1999 as the years we first heard about the potential threat that the Y2K bug would be. Our family and others began to learn what we could do to protect ourselves if computers caused problems with transportation and supply gain issues. Would the Y2K bug, the problem with computers not being able to handle dates beyond 1999, cause food shortages and more?
Back then a few “experts” were warning us to prepare for the worst and pray for the best. We didn’t know if there would be food shortages, power blackouts, fuel shortages and other issues. Today things are different. Today our leaders are telling us there will be shortages. The United States Government is actively taking steps to cause shortages along with high prices for food and fuel.
Supply chain problems are being blamed however, our leaders are causing them. It’s not just COVID-19 or Russia that is causing the problems. Many world leaders are already using their power, their “swords” to cut us off from the food and fuel we need to live and work.
Watchman are Warning Us
But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes someone’s life, that person’s life will be taken because of their sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for their blood.
As Glenn Beck shares in the video below, these things are no longer conspiracy theories. Joe Biden and other leaders are telling us directly that there are and will be problems with food and fuel shortages. This is not a secret nor a theory any longer. It is not a potential problem like the Y2k bug. It is a real problem that every average American family will need to face.
Glenn Lays Out a Plan For You
Please don’t be turned off by the opening image of Glenn setting next to a few large weapons. He will soon be playing video clips of comments from Joe Biden, Klaus Schwab and others telling us to be ready for hard times. At about the 35 minute mark Glenn lays out some good information to help you prepare for food shortages and other problems.
It’s All About Controlling Us
The top 1% of those with money and influence wants to control the other 99% of the world’s population. Their agendas sound like they care for us but, only like a rancher caring for the feeding of his cattle.
- High Level Panel Discussion: ‘Rebalancing’ Global Health Issues
- Comprehensive Industrial Ecosystems: Driving National Growth
- SDGs for Every Child (SDG= Sustainable Development Goals)
- Governing Peaceful Energy for Global Prosperity
- Transformational Leadership: Scaling New Heights for the Future of Humanity
- Driving the Wheel of Implementation for Humanity to Thrive
- Revitalizing Earth for Our Conscious Good
When you read the words like “sustainable” you need to realize that these people don’t believe that the earth is able to sustain the current 7.9 Billion people. Once you understand this, the deaths related to COVID-19, the war in Ukraine along with the coming food shortages may cause a Light Bulb to click on. These “ranchers” need to cull the herd and that is what they are doing.
These “ranchers” need to cull the herd and that is what they are doing.
We Will Not Comply!
I don’t believe that all the plans these elites have will come about. However, I want as many people as possible to prepare for whatever level of hard times we do see. Please share this information. Do your own research. Make your plan and begin to prepare for the level of problems you are financially and personally able to. Be sure to have enough to share with others in your family or friends who have need.
My father was born in 1900. He lived through the Great Depression because he and others knew they needed each other. We need each other even more today. Pray and ask God to help you see what you can and must do.
You are not a “rejected member or part from a herd.” You were created in the Image of God. God has plans for your good even in hard times. We will not comply with the enemies plans!
Subscribe For Updates
Subscribe to my mailing list and get updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.